DHZ 140cc outlaw or pit pro 138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
I can get both these bikes for similar $$$$ the pit pro has adjustable suspension but the DHZ has a 140cc engine. Any advice? Has anybody ridden a stock 140cc and 138cc

Pitpro 138, great quality, better than dhz i think!!!:D

you have no idea what bike ur gonna get do you lol u have posted threads on all different bikes

anyway i would go for the pitpro 138 simply because im gettin one tomorrow or sunday lol

I've said it before and i'll say it again. The Pitpro doesn't have adjustable suspension and if he says it does he's full of s**t. I don't think people should get away with lying to sell a bike. Sorry but that kind of thing gets under my skin!

I have narrowed it down with the help of you guys. I am leaning towards the pit pro 138cc and will probably bid on one in early 2007 (my birthday Jan 12th). I probably wont need to ask any more questions but I found the 140cc bike and thought I would see if anybodythought they were good things. If you are bidding on one on ebay let me know and i will hold off so I don't run the price up. With regards to the adjustable suspension I will clarify this with the seller and if not on bike when purchased Fair trading will get a call.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. The Pitpro doesn't have adjustable suspension and if he says it does he's full of s**t. I don't think people should get away with lying to sell a bike. Sorry but that kind of thing gets under my skin!

Has anybody has bought a pit pro 138cc recently? did it have adjustable suspension?

KTMKID has a pit pro 138 and im about to get one....just ask KTMKID he should know

yeah im bidding one one now
the pitpro 138 not dhz

i own the pitpro and sure enough it doesnt have adjustable suspension

Hey thrill_ seeker , just a little tip,how about you get your facts right before you post again:rolleyes: , the Pitpro 138's do have adjustable suspension:D

i have a pit pro 125 and there is ajustable suspention well the back shock at least

i own a pitpro and all ill say is the DHZ bike has a genuine 140cc outlaw motor
were as the PITPRO 138cc is really a 127cc
they both are very simler bikes but if u want to be able to compete against a worked 140cc im guessen ud ether go the DHZ bike and spend a little or spend lotsa money catchen up :)

Hey thrill_ seeker , just a little tip,how about you get your facts right before you post again:rolleyes: , the Pitpro 138's do have adjustable suspension:D

"Fully adjustable USD front forks, adjustable nitrogen charge rear shock absorber with reservoir." That quote is from Pitpros description of one his 138cc bikes on ebay with just over 1 day to go.

I'm not trying to start anything but if that bike has adjustable front suspension then i'm a monkeys uncle and as far as I know almost any bike with a spring rear shock is adjustable for preload. I wouldn't call being able to adjust a shock with nitrogen or air makes it adjustable. I'm talking about rebound or compression adjustment. Thats what I call "Fully adjustable." Please correct me if i'm wrong though :)

nah you cant adjust the forks on the pitpro's like you can on the atomik's.

if you know what your doing you can add shims to the springs to increase preload, and playing with the fork oil weight and oil level will affect compression/rebound as well

the pitpro outlaw 125 looks like it has the same rear shock as the 138 but it doesnt say anything about 'nitrogen adjustable' so i think thats a typo in the 138's add. just preload on the shock

Last edited:
nah you cant adjust the forks on the pitpro's like you can on the atomik's.

if you know what your doing you can add shims to the springs to increase preload, and playing with the fork oil weight and oil level will affect compression/rebound as well

the pitpro outlaw 125 looks like it has the same rear shock as the 138 but it doesnt say anything about 'nitrogen adjustable' so i think thats a typo in the 138's add. just preload on the shock

Yeah totally agree. Though lots of people wouldn't know how to make internal adjustment to the forks.

fuck yea i had to put heavyer fork oil to stifen mine up ajustmenst my ass

that dic k

yes but if u mod them they are ok i jump and jump on my bike the one thing im worried about is the foot pegs letting go on impact

Latest posts

Back