DHZ 140cc vs pitpro 2008 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
Both bikes sound good, my choice would be the pitpro. But in the end it depends on what price you can pick them up for the money you have left over from the cheaper bike you could spend on up grades.

pit pro will always sell a lil more that the dhz

i choose the dhz X2 because they were cheaper and we got them in 24 hrs from money transfer and ken is a top guy as i deal with him on all my bikes

pitpro it also just as good tho i never purchased 1 so cant comment to much

go the DHZ, same quality but cheaper. For the money you save i would spend it on a race cam 7.1mm lift. you will be surprised on the performance that you gain from this. Race cam might be about 150 bux maybe a bit less or a bit more not 100% sure

I think the DHZ looks better aswell but that really shouldn't be taken into your considerations.

DHZ sell heaps of aftermarket goodies so If your bike comes from them it should be easy to mod/repair. (I am aware that the Pitpro and DHZ come from the same factory in China but so did my MSO and I have found it hard to get some parts as the ones from DHZ are a little different to the MSO ones).

thanx for the help guys!
apreshiate it heaps geez i cant spel
cheers

I got a 140 Pit Pro and its sweet, but I would of bought a DHZ because Ken has looked after me on all my mods and he actually rides, Josh at Pit Pro I hear is a little squid who is to scrawny to even ride a stock 50. So go the DHZ and you wont get fingered after the sale. For example I boutght a replacement rear brake from DHZ for $55, but Pit Pro wanted $118 for the same item.:cool:

Latest posts

Back