DHZ 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i just got a dhz last friday aswell not the monster just the normal one i would have to say they are very very good bikes im 95kg and it flys me around its got good torque stock and a fair bit or power great bike for the money....???

610 wat i steal i paid 840 and i picked it up i seen that 1 go for 610 the other day i was spewing lol gl man

Hey Franky hasn't your mate got a 140S. I bet he can't get a ride cause your on it all the time if the shock jabs you in the bumhole. Fastace shock isn't much better than the crap stock shock on the DHZs you PJ.

my fastace has outlasted 3 of my mates standard shocks and i am heavier and go alot bigger so dont know where you get you FACTS from mate

sorry to say but the dhz stock shock is garbage
i ride with a fastrear and son rides with a stocker mine still goes well im 35 kgs more in weight and zac has now gone onto my old stck shock as his crapped it self the bushes flogged out hence sloppy shock

no rebound adjustment ment his bick was like a pogo stick arfter a while

im not bitching im just saying the stockers are crap and the need replacing

forks and bad on mine im 95kg i havnt done any shouldi say big jumps yet but he will find out after this w/e lol goin riding

my fastace has outlasted 3 of my mates standard shocks and i am heavier and go alot bigger so dont know where you get you FACTS from mate

My facts come from the two Fastace shocks I tried in my old bike. First I tried the 33AR. Pretty much a pogo stick and rebound adjustment did next nothing. After that tried a 66RC and it was pretty much the same. Serviced it and guess what bugger all difference. Now I use DNM and they are heaps better than Fastace. If you've had a different experience with the Fastace than I have then lucky you.

Latest posts

Back