Dhz 160 dpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRFHughes

Reaction score
im tossing up this and the Pit Pro 160cc Big foot or just mini, and the DHZ 160cc.

WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?! HELP

my price range is up to 2000

mate try and keep it in one thread and id go with the dhz if you have the money i no i would have but i only had 900 so i got an atomik but alls good upgrading soon so all good

yeah sorry matey, i just found that and changed my mind, thats all, i'll delete the other. so the DHZ is a go?

heaps better than the pit pro faster and stronger

most people on this site will tell ya dhz mostly the mods but they actualy are a better bike
but mate if i had 2000 id be looking at a second hand jap bike like a yz or if you really want a mini a crf 50/70 with a big bore kit

Last edited:
and i really want something i can have fun on, like lots of fun, not something to big, so i think i'll go with the DHZ i reckon.

haha tassie's pretty sick mate, i dont mind it, lots of good as riding, just gets a bit cold sometimes and costs a bit to get a bike freighted over haha, well, only $150 so its not to bad.

hey thats not bad i live 3 hours from pit pro and i would have cost me 100 shipping

lad for 2 grand you could probly get a second hand Braaap or something a bit flasher than a pit pro or DHZ. Dhz are the better of the 2 in my opinion but look at a second hand higher end pitty

Mr CRFHughes i would suggest a secondhand brapp there local tp you and have a fair rep
if you go down the new path , DHZ is the way to go , Iv owed 2 off them and sold them but only arfter a good ride ,,never let me down and arfter sales service is second to none

remember tho you will need to upgrade a few parts on these bikes , sooner rather than later

but bang for buck there a good deal
best off luck

Latest posts

Back