Dhz 160 outlaw / pitster155 OR dhz150 outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty-Pleb

Reaction score
Hey peeps, new to this forum and the minibike scene. Just sold my RM125 ive had since new and was after a minibike to go out riding and have some fun with my young kids while they are learning the ropes on the pw50. Bikes im interested in are the DHZ160 or the dhz150. Bike shop also said the Pitster Pro 160. Why the $1000 bigger price tag and whats your opinions on what would be best value for money just just ride around with the kids and go out and have some fun camping etc. Cheers fellas

I have both engines mate 150/160 and in my option 150 is a better all rounder 160 just has abit more low down grunt a great ride also but a bit more of a race engine if you get my drift not really that good for just cruising it's all or nothing with my 160 it all depends on where and how hard you ride really but I reckon 150 are a lot smoother ride dhz bikes are pretty good value too Wouldn't bother with the pitsterpro unless you gunna start jumping big or racing save your self a few bucks that's just my option anyway hope it helped

Last edited:
Cheers for your reply. Yea figured as much just something to have fun on definetly dont intend to jump just want a decent hassle free bike. Just seen a braaap 125 they look nice from there pictures. Only want to spend upto 2k what would you guys recommend

Latest posts

Back