dhz 160 pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzybloke1985

Reaction score
My first ever pit bike owned brand new dhz 160 pro first thoughts were nice looking bike nice and tidy had the owner of the bike shop start it up 4 me and i was like wow nice deep rumble i own a crf 450 as well and i must say the sound aint 2 far off with the crf 450 for a standard pipe i was very impressed 9/10 for the sound iam 90 kg and 6ft 1 i dnt feel as if iam 2 big 4 it the dhz dnt sag in the rear end at all suspension on the rear is firm 4 a stock shocky and i quite like it front supspension is a little soft but not a problem at all if u dnt plan on doing massive jumps on the dhz the stock suspension is quiet nice and holds my 90kg no worries at all suspension 8/10 . The engine is smooth and got plenty of grunt it throws the front end up no worries at all first gear is very short and gets u moving but once u hit the other gears and giving it some it will not hesitate 2 throw u back i no alot of people say they tend 2 jump out of gear i have yet 2 experience that problem yet it is very smooth through the gears and have had no problems with it jumping outtta gear engine 9/10 .Fuel consumption i was very suprised how well it last on a tank of fuel dnt chew bugger all fuel consumption 9/10

only cons i have 4 this great little power horse is standard chain is not the best stretches heaps but thats no big deal kick start on mine tends 2 rub on the rear brake pedal also not a big deal and the hose on top of my carby leaks a little may be from sitting on the show room floor 4 ages i dnt no but not a majour issue overall i am giving this quality little bike a 9/10

so if u r looking 4 a little power house and a quality bike in the $1500 price range
i highly recomend the dhz 160 pro u will be suprised on what this sick puppy will do and u will have fun on it time after time again !!!!!

Below r some pics of what my dhz looked like and now its a wrk in progess

Last edited:
I think it looks better with the white to be honest :D
cheers for the review, what does it mean when you say "throw you out of gear"?

Latest posts

Back