DHZ 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im interested if anyone here has had much experience with this bike
It can be found here- http://www.dhz.com.au/category1_1.htm
it seems to have some good parts-
like-
GPX 160 engine
CNC tripple clamps
Fastace shock (not great but still decent)
Gold painted frame
GPX Forks
Tall seat height (im 6ft tall, so a lanky bastard).

Just wondering if the GPX engine is still going to last me a why or have there been problems with that model.

any info or opinions would be great!

you can get a far better bike for that $$$
the 160 is unstable, go the 150

could you explain what would be better for the money.. also the guy at dhz said they could sell it to me for 1700.. what you think? also what would be bad about it

nah man dont get the dhz, IF you had to get a 160 i would go the PIT PRO 160 Type R (not the bigfoot). It has weston upsd from what i know are better than gpx, kenda carlsbad tyres, fastace special edition rear shock, KLX style plastics so it is taller than the average crf style bike so it would suit your hieght and a YX (GPX) 160cc engine. Its $1899 new but you could possibly buy it cheaper, but its not the best bike, you could get a MSO 140SR for 2000 but its only a 140cc, or a pitster pro 160 for about 2450.

PitPro Dirt Bikes - Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - PitPro 160 Type R

Go the DHZ 160cc mate..best banf for your buck at 1700!!

I spoke to ken and he told me he can only do 1600 for the 125 Pro model!!

Hows he tellin you for 1700......well well well me and ken have some speaking to do

i just rang the guy at dhz and he said the kick start gears are now renforced on the new generation model so they are alot less likely to break as there was a problem with them on the old model

Go the DHZ 160cc mate..best banf for your buck at 1700!!

I spoke to ken and he told me he can only do 1600 for the 125 Pro model!!

Hows he tellin you for 1700......well well well me and ken have some speaking to do

are you serious, how does your pit pro 160 type r go?

well from the last pit bike test i seen the dhz help up pretty well and kain saul was giving it a beating......but stay away from the 160 to many problems from what i hear, get a 150.....but from what ive seen and heard they aren't to bad

Latest posts

Back