DHZ and pitro pittys selling so cheap on ebay in the last week

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
hey guys im just wondering why the dhz and pitpros bike are goin so cheap theis weak lol i payed 840 for my dhz and i just seen a pitpro 140xr sell for 810 im rele angry lol same wit dhz seen them go for 610 i dunno if cause the 140xr is a pre auction or not but gee still 810 for a 1200 buk bike i gotta say thats a bargain i was so tempted to bid on it but i had to hold my self back lol

Last edited:
clean your thread up a bit. cut the swearing etc.

these things happen. 2 years ago i payed 1100 for my old mini now they sell for under 500. i built my bridge and got over it. :)

Looks like DHZ & Pitpro are at war and trying to cut each others throat. Thats eBay for ya.

Yeah, I got a DHZ, DC stickered bike for a mate of mine this week for $435 plus $20 for fuel to go pick it up !!! Go Ebay !!! LOL...

And no it's both the company and the low bidding !!!! Well in DHZ's case anyway !! There listing the bikes for now at 99c starting price !!

this is why you should be aware of the workings of ebay, or anyother shop for that mater! new models will come in! there for older models are not really wanted, the less people wanting it the cheaper the product will be...

Maybe its because the Aussie dollar was doing so well against the greenback last fornight, as chinese factories sell in USD.

$800 is still about 10 times more than these bikes cost to make, so its still a rip off.

i love the look of a KLX but cause i like that look if i had the dollar i would buy a C4 or a proX and mod it:D

$800 is still about 10 times more than these bikes cost to make, so its still a rip off.

it's such a shame u guys act the way you do ...we cant help it if you blow 8 g on a PITBIKE remember.... and then some dude with a POS so called chinny turns up and has just as much Fun as you ,Coz remember aint it about the fun ,Not the coin spent !

just keeping it real .........REAL cheap hehehehe

Sounds like his trying to clear some stock, could be all this asbestos thingy with customs, they are hitting all the importers.

I've heard that his business has taken a big hit, which he might not recover from.

Sounds like his trying to clear some stock, could be all this asbestos thingy with customs, they are hitting all the importers.

I've heard that his business has taken a big hit, which he might not recover from.

whats this i hear? please for us uninformed people in the audience, inform us please. Personally i would hate for DHZ to go out of business. They seem to be the best place to get parts and stuff from.

Latest posts

Back