DHZ bid-less

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkshen000

Reaction score
there was a forum before about DHZ putting up the prices on his bikes to start at $799....

some said they would keep selling, others said he had shot himself in the foot....

ive been watching a heap of auctions of DHZ and not 1 (!!!!!) bid on his bikes...... interesting.....

he lost the focus of the buying pubic,
there is so many bikes out there now that people just start to look at other options, sometimes maybe they even move up to a higher quality bike even if it means paying a bit more for it.

good i told you that would happen i paid $780 for mine pickup and im more than happy with it there worth 800 but i think it was rough that he increased his price (ask crazy hes in love with him)

Hey guys just new fella here but just want your thoughts on the dhz 125
r they worth buying i just bought a pitpro 125 for my daughter and the bike goes pretty well but i want to get myself one your thoughts would be much appreciated

every one says the DHZ's are good bikes. But if you do a search and read through the forum you will find all the problems crazy has had with his bike.

i dont know what your looking at funkshen cos my bro got a dhz not long ago for 800 bucks and he had to bid an 5 bikes that all went for more than 850 there still a popular bike

but as mad man says they do have their problems we havent encounted any thing major maybe crazzy just treats his bike like crap and then does stupid repairs overall the quality is alright on the bikes however imo pitpro would have to be a better bike and well worth the extra $$$ as i got mine for $830

Latest posts

Back