DHZ BIKES.. whats your opinion?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhz140cc

Reaction score
OK this has always botherd me... with owners of DHZ tey either think the bike is fantastic..or they think that its a cheap peice of crap with a crappy weld job.. personally i thing dhz bikes are qaulity for they're money.. ive never seen a frame snap and i ride with about 6 or 7 other blokes with dhz bikes and we all jump them.
give me some feedback!
whats your opinion??

cheers.. dhz140cc.

Mine is great goes like the clappers, and the the suspension holds my 90kg over jumps just fine plus the extra seat height slightly longer wheelbase makes it easier to do wheelies on. The brakes are the best mini bikes brakes i've ever tried and actually does stoppies!

Cant wait to see how it goes with my new mods that are coming!

mine sucked... brakes sucked forks sucked , rear shock snapped , rear spokes snapped , engine cases cracked leaked oil everywhere ...

probably depends what kind you get and who puts them together.....

DO PEOPLE SEE WHAT I MEAN HAHA THIS IS A PEFRECT EXAMPLE OF SOME PEOPLE SAYING THEYRE GREAT, OR REALLY CHEAP. haha anways.

mine got delivered last week and have only ridden it up and down the street and took it out to my parents farm once but it seems fine so far. just had too retighten a few bolts. really need to loctite them.

i have the 150 limited edition 07 and mine has given me one consistant problem an that is it keeps burning out the inner rotor kit about every 2 weeks. other than that they are great it has heaps of power does the nicest wheelies and carves up the track that we buit. my mate has the same bike as me and he has done some pretty big jumps on it with no probs an he aint a small guy (100kg) we both smoke every one else we ride with. so if you ask me they are exelent

mine sucked... brakes sucked forks sucked , rear shock snapped , rear spokes snapped , engine cases cracked leaked oil everywhere ...

probably depends what kind you get and who puts them together.....

What model bike was yours mate??
Cheers

crap hubs buzz bike was trying to sell em to me but i didn't like how they looked they looked easly to break

motovert you own a motovert... not a DHZ. thus you are not entitled to share an opinion on how good the DHZ bikes are, or otherwise.... And given you collapsed the wheel on your motovert, i wouldnt be posting how crap someone elses wheels are... somehow i dont imagine your broken wheel was a result from your lightning speed or relentless hammering of whoops sections..
if someone asks what people think of motoverts, then go right ahead, spam away.
Until then, assume the position, and shoosh.

Ive had dhz 140cc for 3 years now. Ive had one major problem and that was that i had the selector forks bend in the lifan 140 but thats cause there not made for road use, and burnouts . other than that ive had the fork seals leak once and a leaver and a clutch cable.. worth its money. TLC is all they need

They sound like they are the business for the $$$
thanks a lot lads
gunna go get me one!!

great bikes, standard china problems such as lack of quality in some parts (spark plug,tires,chain etc)
take your time to set it up right and it will be good :)
comes with a rear rim lock, you wont be told otherwise if you go to order more
mine came missing with a fuel cap breather, bit annoyed and wasn't offered a replacement
apart from that its been run pretty hard, haven't needed to loctite the bolts although i did replace two nuts further down the clutch cable with nylon ones as they rattled loose easy
still testing it out for its full potential, hopefully it holds up and lasts as long as kyriakos :)

Latest posts

Back