Dhz dpro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JML

Reaction score
hey all just would like to know if anyone has any info on the DHZ DPRO 160 i am looking at getting another bike and i saw it was at a not to bad a price

DHZ Mini Moto - DHZ DPRO 160

how does it go ?
what is it like with quality ?

any info would be good

cant confirm on how well the DHZ 160 goes, but if the 140 outlaw and 125 pro are anything to go by, the 160 would be a true weapon. excellent bang for you buck. :D
Parts and service back up is great, and Ken actually provides aftersales service... something which is sadly a little rare within the mini bike world...
Quality is of the usual standard we've come to expect from DHZ. (ie: pretty damn good!!)
Long story short, you cant really go wrong with it. :)

thanks thump i am going tomorrow to look at the store i might even start to look at the Pitser pro LXR

I just got the new outlaw 140cc and it's off the hook. The bike is everything everyone said it would be, and Ken the sales guy is a pleasure to deal with and has been extremely helpful.
The 160 has better specs all over the bike, so i presume it would fairly sh!t on mine, and i feel like i have the best bike in the world!
Bang for ya buck is unreal - do yourself a favour and get one - You cant go wrong!

Im getting a DHZ Dpro 160cc. I've done heaps of research and looked at every forum/review on the internet and found nothing but extremely positive things to say about the bike! You can't go wrong with DHZ and I would say DHZ have the best aftersales service for any pit bike!

i have a 2010 model dhz 160 pro mate iam 6ft 1 and way around the 90 kg mark and it holds my weight no probs at all its has a fair bit of grunt mate and goes hard get ya self a pair of protappers 4 it feel alot more comfortable with them on it nice bike alround next step up is the 160 outlaw i was going 2 get 1 of them but i like the feel of the 160 pro better as iam a tall bloke !!!

Attachments

• DSCN1672.jpg
    DSCN1672.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN1599.jpg
    DSCN1599.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN1674.jpg
    DSCN1674.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN1668.jpg
    DSCN1668.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi, do you have any videos of this bike on youtube? If so cn you tell me what the video is called or if not can you put some videos up. Really wanna see the bike in action. Thanks mate,

Latest posts

Back