Dhz dpro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warners.90

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a decent pit bike, as the cheap one i've got atm is simply not cutting the mustard.
I'd rather not spend too much more than 1400,and i need a larger frame so i'm currently thinking the DHZ DPRO 160 featured here:

DHZ DPRO160, Updated model, 6 Plate z160HO engine, GPX Rebound Shock, Big Bore Exhaust. Add only $149 to upgrade to z175cc - DHZ Mini Moto

Does anyone know if this chasis and engine are any good? i plan upgrade the suspension immediatly.

Any words of advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Why dont you try this one, but not a 160, shocks & that good, its bigger as well.

DHZ DPRO 140, NEW RELEASED - DHZ Mini Moto

its longer yes but seat hight its smaller the 160 is 81cm and the 140 is 78

i have the 140 everything is great except for the sputtering and dying but im getting that fixed on sat something about the valves

lower an longer , handles alot better . and gives you alot more room to move around

Well it up too you champ.

I know i would be going for the longer crf70 china,
as i have had a crf50 china they seem really tall & are really snappy alwayz trying to keep the front wheel on the ground & that with a 140 with inter rota.

That one got a 160 in i hate to think how much of a hand full it would be. Mayb get down to a bike shop & grab both styles & have a sit on them. See which one feels better for you..

I've got a Lifan 150 on the bike i got at the moment and I wouln't mind a little more power. My current bike has a wheel base of 114cm and a seat height of 84. So either the PPRO 160 or 140 will be an improvement on that.
I think will have to head into a store and suss the two different bikes out.
(Sorry i'm a nube at this, is the 140 a crf70 and the 160 a crf50?)

It's not easy to decide between the crf50 and 70. The only pit bike store I know of in adelaide doesn't stock any CRF70s and i've never ridden one so i've got no idea what they're like to ride in comparison tot eh CRF50.

Btw. Does anyone think its worth spending the extra $150, on the DPRO160 shown in the link, upgrading to a 175; I'm thinking it's probably too much of a handful for such a small frame.

Latest posts

Back