DHZ help needed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah ive been looking for the last three days for threads on the dhz's specifically and i cant seem to find anything. That "Bike for your budget" thread is where i started off and onto the idea of the dhz bikes.

ok then i think form memory you have one thats crf 50 style and one thats crf 70 style the one thats crf 70 style will feel a little bit bigger both bike would be good but with all the new linkage bikes coming out like ciniworx and revmx i think you would be better off saving a little bit more and going the linkage bike

Last edited:
thanks for that. apologies if this sounds stupid, what are linkage bikes? (im new to the pit bike world)

Last edited:
Hi i have just purchased a dhz dpro 160 with a z160ho engine apparently they are good. can anyone who has one give me some feedback on how good they really are....

Last edited:
just ordered my DHZ Dpro 160cc on thursday, gets here tuesday cant wait. got mine with the upgraded rear shock and flatside carby with uni filter

does anyway own a pitsterpro z160ho engine if u do can u give me some feedback on how it goes.

Latest posts

Back