dhz mini 110 any good

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr 3d

Reaction score
hey guys iv been looking at the dhz mini 110 for a bit of a park basher its been out of stock for awile but its in stock now i was going to buy a stack crf 50 and slap a shokky set of bars and rock that but for around the same price i can get the dhz its only going to be used on the bmx dirt track and skate parks sooooooo what do ya guys rekon

either would be ok
the dhz is a good beginner/1st bike & crf's are always going to be around pick the one you can afford and like the most. if it makes any difference though the crf will fit on the back seat of alot of medium sized cars and the dhz may not

yeah thanks mate i may even get a stocko crf 50 and do it up but i havnt seen any decent crf50s cheap lately

if you're just going to use it for bmx tracks and skate parks, buy a bmx. :LolLolLolLol:

The DHZ are a pretty good bike, but for skate parks, a crf50 would be better - smaller and lighter.

ohnestly money isnt a issue but id like to keep it around $1000 anyone got a crf 50 they would part with

i have one and there pretty good

they are a little bigger than a crf50 but not by much

Latest posts

Back