dhz monster 140 having some fun

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well 4 starters (lol) where do you ride and where do you live?

HAHAHAHA I just got my bike last weekend, DHZ 140cc Monster Pro, i've been riding at the old brick pit near my house... i live near hornsby. Thinking about going riding near where i grew up, looks like where this vid was shot... fire trails up the central coast near kariong....

IS THERE ANY BIKE TRACKS AROUND THE BANKSTOWN CANTERBURY AREA. as thats the areas im close to.
please let me know if there is.
thanks

Oh Yeah i know where saratoga is, not far from kariong...

Yeah the DHZ 140 is a weapon.. My mate has a thumpstar 125 and the DHZ has heaps more grunt... the suspension is sweet, heaps of travel, and it sounds SIC!!!

I saw a few on ebay goin for 750 - 800 so i just went out there (Villawood)and offered him cash and he took it... they also have shit loads of spares there...

oh yer so how much did ya pay for it?(in cash)
id be intersted to known... and yes, you didn't tell me anything right.(i would imagine he wouldn't want you to go tellin the world.lol)

Actually to be honest i dont think he would care... he seems pretty laid back, and is super helpful... i can't remember his name but he is the asian guy out there... there r 2 of them and the aussie guy, he is the one who tunes all the bikes, he is a little arrogant at first but man he knows his shit.. any questions you have he can answer...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back