DHZ Motard Pro Billet Rims

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyD

Reaction score
Atomik boy they are a bit different mobsters are a lot better. Ty the billet wheels arent strong they buckel as well pretty easily done without even jumping. Stick to the spokes unless you get some rims like no crf that are mobsters

i was thinking of getting a set TyD.

i always listen to everyones feedback, but i like to make my own opinions too...lol sometimes it works..some times not..lol

Hrmm I was looking in to the black rims too. Hrmm don't like the sounds of this. I'd rather spend more $$$ and get better quality ones.

Thanks for that guys.. Yeah with the rims being an inch wider all round, I don't think I will get them.. Might just stick to getting a spoked one again...

Too much wanker factor.. Even for me haha..

Thanks for that guys.. Yeah with the rims being an inch wider all round, I don't think I will get them.. Might just stick to getting a spoked one again...

Too much wanker factor.. Even for me haha..

Theres no such thing as too much...lol

Went down to Yamoto today and picked up a new tyre and rim.. They didn't have any rims just buy themself and wouldn't sell me a rim buy itself? lol..

It's got an innova tyre on it, seems nice, soft and sticky.. Hit me up if you want it, I will sell it cheap..

Only real problem I have found is that the hub is black and my dhz front rim has a silver/alloy hub.. :bigcry:

Welcome to Facebook

There's the pic... iPhone+Facebook = Photo fail..

If you can't see it, I will upload a pic onto photobucket when I get home..

sorry for mi inglisc
italy biker used front 2,15 /max 2,5 rear 2.5 max 3.0

Advice?
buy tyres th558pro made taiwan Unillii-Index
have good perfomance and good preice

Latest posts

Back