DHZ MP140CC Racing Big Bore Lifan 4 Speed Thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BkD

Reaction score
Are these bikes any good?
I'm looking at getting one, I found these on Ebay through a store called DHZ Motorsports or something.
I have a couple of mates who have bikes that aren't DHZ and they have a lot of problems with theres.

My mate got one yesterday, brand new ordered off Ebay, wasn't a DHZ though, it has been running fine but it still hasn't had a whole tank through it yet and the ignition doesn't work, the plug doesn't make a spark but in another bike it does so something is already wrong with the wiring.

I read in the Mini Reviews section that a few people said DHZ is a pretty decent brand for Mini's. If I do get one, what should I be looking at replacing straight away and what should I modify, change etc. to make sure it doesn't have any problems.

Thanks

my mate got this bike and he loves it hasnt had a problem with it at all.

i have a older model DHZ and they are great bikes for under $800 but not worth more then that IMO

but yeh mate they are good bikes overal

yea i had an older one. bought for 700 sold nine months later for 450. great bike for price.. i am actually looking now at buying one of these 140's

i bought one of these and should be getting sooni payed 700 plus 80 for postage

Latest posts

Back