dhz outlaw 140 any good

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea me and a mate bought 1 each about 3 months ago and couldn be happier with them they both run great and havent had any problems with them as of yet there still brand new i know but so far so good
and make shure you change the spark plug from new and take the flash arrestor out sounds heaps better ha.

yea me and a mate bought 1 each about 3 months ago and couldn be happier with them they both run great and havent had any problems with them as of yet there still brand new i know but so far so good
and make shure you change the spark plug from new and take the flash arrestor out sounds heaps better ha.

what are the frames like they strong no cracks

^^unless of course your riding in scrubland, or anywhere you can start a fire... then leave the spark arrestor in place... awesome sound is not so awesome when you start a bushfire... :(

just another thing to add
how they handle when ya smash em around the track and jumps cuz im startin to race soon ????

what are the frames like they strong no cracks

i've been running one of the "monster" trellis frames from DHZ for over a year now, with no problems whatsoever. I havent ramped it, but for general mx etc, it's been great. cant say i've got any complaints about it.
going from the pics, all the bikes from DHZ run these type of frame, but feel free to correct me on that one.

yea i know possible i could start a fire but i am a tight arse and cant afford to spend heaps of money on my bike just in case it does break cause then i will spew about all the money i threw into it. no cracks i went over my bike the other day and couldn find any but as i said they are bassically brand new

very important to locktight everything i didn and my bike nearly fell apart when i took it out on the track

meh theyre like any china.. just keep on top of the problems and you shouldnt have any:D the 140 has been a good bike but a few people i know that bought them within a few months between me have lost compression in theyre kickstarter so just be aware after a while you might have to got the valves done.

Latest posts

Back