DHZ Outlaw 160 Frames

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batesey25

Reaction score
DHZ Outlaw 160 Bent Frame

Not sure where to begin with this...uhm, well, it turns out the Outlaw 160 frames don't hold up so well when an 88kg guy flatlands sort of large tabletops (50-60ft. Kept coming up just short of the downramp). This was my first official ride day with it too which sucked... a lot.

IMAG0145[1].jpg
Certainly doesn't look right from this angle...

IMAG0152[1].jpg
With the tank and front end off you can see it's bent to the right a bit. Felt really freakin' weird when it happened.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm in no way bashing the bike or the frame. It was such a blast to ride before I went ahead all ballsy like and tried to clear those jumps (my own fault... I hit the ground pretty hard). It's still the best mini I've owned so far too. I just wanted to let everyone who has these know that they do have a limit. If you're going to jump them, make sure you clear it otherwise you might end up like me :(

Last edited:
Wow, havn't seen one of those frames do that before. That certainly looks mighty borked though. Might be worth trying to find yourself a billet frame.

Holy feck!!

Na dude you don't need a stronger frame, you just need to go faster! Make sure you get to that landing! :)
Maybe some new engine mods to go with the new frame! :)

Why not both?? :laughing-smiley-002
*gets picked up by el paso crowd*

Why not both?? :laughing-smiley-002
*gets picked up by el paso crowd*

05b63371615842b3ec08ff9bf127e862_730.png

In all seriousness though, where would I find a billet frame in the crf70 style? Just out of curiosity

In all seriousness though, where would I find a billet frame in the crf70 style? Just out of curiosity

If you're lucky something might pop up on ebay in your area, or there are a few facebook swap/sell pitbike sites in Adelaide sure there would be some in your area too!! I get a few bargains from facebook!!

Latest posts

Back