DHZ shipping time

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastasfck

Reaction score
hey boys just ordered me new dpro 160,and im wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it would take to arrive in qld?

You order it today?

If so, shipped tomorrow, prob have Wed, Thursday at the latest.

DHZ have top notch shipping and customer service.

I will be going to DHZ for the first time tomorrow morning, Picking up some GPX forks & cant wait to have a look round also

If I was going all the way back up to QLD (Im on the NSW north coast) I woulda picked it up for you but yeah you should have it pretty quick, They pretty much always get stuff in the mail the same day it is paid for & freight should not be much different

I will be going to DHZ for the first time tomorrow morning, Picking up some GPX forks & cant wait to have a look round also

Apart from a few parts on a wall in the entrance and the bikes lined up theres really nothing to see. Everything is boxed on shelves out the back.

Its a smallish warehouse, not really a retail store.

In saying that, as i mentioned, there service is top notch.

Ive bought quite a bit thru DHZ and even some purchases for my bosses pit bike shop and can honestly say that 90% of purchases arrive within 2 days and that means a heap when you have a specific job to do that needs to be finished yesterday.

Yeah I guessed there would not be much to look at when I googled the shop & saw the size of the place but would be nice to see what bikes they have sitting there anyway, Not really much else that I could be bothered looking at in Sydney, I hate the place, Last time I was there for 4 hours literally, Wont be much different this time either

Yeah I guessed there would not be much to look at when I googled the shop & saw the size of the place but would be nice to see what bikes they have sitting there anyway, Not really much else that I could be bothered looking at in Sydney, I hate the place, Last time I was there for 4 hours literally, Wont be much different this time either

Yeah mate thats sydney for ya Thump i live down the south coast but have travelled to sydney every day for 8 years to work i can honestly say i know where your coming from lol

Last edited:
Last time I went I dropped off 3 HTPC's, Something else I build on the side more of a hobby
Most of the other times I have been there I have bought a car

I have a bit of Wild Turkey/American Honey in the fridge, Spose I can have one?

I am about to go to Sydney literally right now & I will be back tomorrow arvo

Last time I went I dropped off 3 HTPC's, Something else I build on the side more of a hobby
Most of the other times I have been there I have bought a car

I have a bit of Wild Turkey/American Honey in the fridge, Spose I can have one?

I am about to go to Sydney literally right now & I will be back tomorrow arvo

Save it for when you get back mate

Good luck in sydney you'll need that drink after coming back from that place !

Too late just sank one, Im not driving down, I will be driving back in the morning though

DHZ is not far from the Cumberland highway but I will have me Garmin GPS, I would end up who knows where without that

Last edited by a moderator:
spewin that i missed the delivery today! it will get re delivered tomorrow

Gee they got it to you quickly

I hate that, Missing deliveries, Your nice new machine is sitting there all lonely waiting for its new owner

Latest posts

Back