DHZ what a great bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domotox

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Well I am broke again because of my obsession with bikes I think I have bought 3 in the last 2 weeks but never the less it all good.
I decided I would give DHZ a visit today because I am doing a bit of work to the KLX110 and wanted to get Caseys opinion on a few things. While I was there I could not help but have a look over a few of the bikes and I had a little cash that needed spending before the missus found it.
The DHZ DPRO 160 caught my eye. Casey fired it up and gave it a flog around the carpark and when I sore and heard the power it had I had to have one. So long story short I have a new bike. The only other china mini that I have is a pitpro and after buying that and constantly having to work on it to keep the thing going I swore I would never buy another china bike again. But the build quality of the DHZ bikes is second to none and I was really surprised by it.

So if anyone has one of these bikes I would really like to here what mods you have done.

Cheers
Dom

yeah casey knows his stuff i should know i have a motor he built and did a race with and its a weapon so yeah they know there stuff

great to hear dom. At that rate though mate, we will see you on that hoarders show in a couple of months !!

great to hear dom. At that rate though mate, we will see you on that hoarders show in a couple of months !!

Funny you should say that my missus keeps saying the exact same thing lol.
Its ebay mate once you start you can not stop and as I keep telling the missus when you get a bargain you are losing money not getting it.

Ok so every single nut and bolt has locktite on it.
What else should I be done?
Are the tyres on the DHZ good or are they worth a upgrade before my first proper ride.

Latest posts

Back