dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well maybe cause its not the ultimate brand

i agree dhz is one of the best ebay stores for pitbikes has a great range and his items arnt overpriced

yeh mate not everyone on ebay is evil but 95% of them are but dhz will be the best 1 to go to in my prospective

yeah well whats the point in even sayin anything if he hasnt claimed for it to be something it is not?

it doesnt matter what name you give a product quality speaks louder than the gimmick

dhz hav good service 2... my friend bought a 1/4 turn throttle from them and got it within 2 days of payment.....bloody good throttle for the 9 bucks it cost him

Unfortunately lads this crew are really fuckin things up for guys like us that are actually trying to help this sport grow and still be here well into the future when guys like DHZ and Ebay are long gone from our sport...
The cheap pricing not only effects other wholesalers like ESD but it also effects all the retailers out there that are trying to help the sport grow...
We support race teams, events and advertise on sites like this all for the benefit of the sport....
Whereas guys like this are bastardising the price of parts to make fuck all because they do fuck all for us as a community...
Its time guys like DHZ thought about the future of the sport not just how much money they can make before they fuck off into the sunset...
Lucky its me on here not Kenny B as this sort of thing really pisses him off too...
Cheers
Big Leigh

yeah mate I agree, pisses me off too when crew come in here whinging about dealers prices ....what part of what you just said don't they understand ?

I get my shit from a DEALER and yeah I feel good about being part of the scene and supporting it .

Ebay shoppers are'nt suypporting shit .JMO:cool:

most of us understand what esd and motospeed do for the pitbikeing community its just the fact that parts arnt cheap and most of us dont want to or are unable to spend lots of $$ on parts so we look to ebay and places like dhz for a good range of parts for moderate prices after all buying cheaper parts lets us buy more parts and helps our bikes get better and better and if your an amateur racer and this can help become a better racer im not saying having a $5000+ bike is going to make you the best rider in the world its most definitely not but it will help it also helps people want to become racers but cant because of there budget they can only afford low end bikes from a high end retailer but if they purchase a bike of ebay or dhz such as the 140cc they now sell its something they can acctually use, (takes a breath) well thats my 2 cents its just aloud of rambling but oh well and i dont mean to start any arguments

I buy from DHZ regulary and if people can beat there prices and maintain a low overhead ill be ur number one supporter

till then i have to fork out of my own pocket and to save u shop around

cheers
dave

Latest posts

Back