DHZ138 where's the REFUND

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Okay, you're not answering your PMs and its been over 5 weeks. You have not confirmed you've sent the forks, nor have you confirmed you've sent us a refund.

We have been very, very patient up until now ... so now its time to publicly flame you :mad:

Get off your arse and do something about it or we will.

This is the last time we're buying or selling here on MiniRiders. The traders here are a joke.

f@#k ruby i feel bad for you like i said last time your having no luck buying items from ppl on here

i would like to hear what the mods have to say about this

i will say this but i have bought parts off mack and tubes and havnt had a problem with them

Atleast your brakes are in the post today:D

Thanks ;)

Foolsp33d, you wanna try chasing down dhz138 for me again! The guy is full of talk and no action ... we're going to Melbourne again real soon, don't wanna have to drop by his house. :mad:

f@#k ruby i feel bad for you like i said last time your having no luck buying items from ppl on here

i would like to hear what the mods have to say about this

I have no shame or regrets saying that most of the ppl here can't do an honest deal. The only way we got anything done with the 'good sellers' was to drive to Melbourne and turn up on their doorstep with the cash in hand. Trying to sell here has been nothing short of a nightmare too. Promises to buy and waiting for weeks for the money to come thru and it never does.

We got so tired of the crap that we just binned all the unwanted pitty parts a few weekends ago.

dhz138 has our cash, so maybe we should just turn up on his doorstep to get results.

This place is far worse than ebay, I'm not kidding!

Is anyone forcing you to buy off here? If you have'nt realised approx 75% of users here would be under 18 yrs old. Old adage says BUYER BEWARE. Not tryin to get into an arguement but the choice was always yours to go ahead with the sale. Maybe a rating system similar to e-bay would help. You stuff up and no more option of selling from this site. Just a suggestion.
Personally I would'nt send a 50c stamp to most members on here let alone real cash amounts.
You have only got to look at some members selling parts from a myspace domain to realise here aint no different to the real world. Scammers everywhere.
P.S doesnt help you recoup lost money but unfortunately.

Last edited:
Is anyone forcing you to buy off here?

Not tryin to get into an arguement but the choice was always yours to go ahead with the sale.

Sorry, that is the stupidest comment I've heard yet. :rolleyes:

This is a pitbike forum for those looking to buy pitbikes and parts. This forum has its own 'for sale' section, so we are using what this site has to offer for the small market we have to shop in. No one is "forcing" me to shop here, but its the members here who are advertising they have the bits I'm looking for.

Just because most of the members here a dishonest bastards, the onus is NOT on us to cop the blame sweetheart! :mad:

Remind me to share the same words of wisdom with you next time you get ripped off somewhere. :rolleyes:

For starters I do not put myself in a position to be ripped off.
As for the forum itself I was lead to believe it was simply a meeting place for like minded people to discuss things that matter to them(minibikes). But I guess you were doing other members a favour by buying off them:rolleyes:
e-bay, trading post plus a plethora of other sites cater for the sale of 'parts'.
This is part of the real world I'm afraid and as I said people will do u over in here faster then a face to face transaction. At least in person you know the character of the person u are dealing with.
I bet you would go on a Blind date set up on-line and then be dissappointed when the other person is ugly.

Don't expect to much from the mods, except that they will move this thread to the reference section and then delete it without any warning.

Justen-thyme; you sound like someone who wouldn't trust there own mother thinking that she might be out to rip you off.
Not everyone on here is a scam artist, just like the real world, there are some really great people on this site that would go out of their way to help you.
That is a real pessimistic attitude you have and I am surprised that you even own a computer. I bet you have more encryption, firewalls and virus protection than ASIO.
Some times you have to trust people.

Check out my previous posts on this.
Not painting all members with the same brush. There are a few members I would make transactions with, but in the end why try to save a few dollars when you may not get the product at all.
E-bay has measures built in plus staff to police this thing happening but it in no way prevents it from happening. Ruby if you were done over more then once then you must be slow to learn. I think it is time for you to buy some wood, build a bridge and then get over it. Life lesson learned.

Justen-thyme; you sound like someone who wouldn't trust there own mother thinking that she might be out to rip you off.
Not everyone on here is a scam artist, just like the real world, there are some really great people on this site that would go out of their way to help you.
That is a real pessimistic attitude you have and I am surprised that you even own a computer. I bet you have more encryption, firewalls and virus protection than ASIO.
Considering I am about to spend $1500+ on a bike from MSO next week(that I am yet to see and will not see in person till it arrives from 1700kms away) I think your comment is way off the mark. Only reason I am buying off them is simply because the GOOD REPUTATION they have here on Miniriders. Rant over.
P.S. Ruby only reason I responded to this thread is that to think you are going to get a reply by starting a thread to DHZ138 in here after 5 weeks waiting plus numerous attempts at communication is laughable. Sorry.:D

Last edited:
Check out my previous posts on this.
Not painting all members with the same brush. There are a few members I would make transactions with, but in the end why try to save a few dollars when you may not get the product at all.

Hmm, that makes sense. Lets not buy anything at all ... ever. Then there's not risk of not getting what you pay for! :rolleyes: I think you're just generalising for the sake of saying something.

Ruby if you were done over more then once then you must be slow to learn. I think it is time for you to buy some wood, build a bridge and then get over it. Life lesson learned.

You obviously haven't kept up with the story. I didn't get done over by the same member. Just on the same forum, hence my comment about there being more dishonest ppl here than ebay from the ppl I've dealt with so far, per capita.

We really don't care about the money issue ... its the principle. I thought this forum had members of similar knowledge and interests in pitbikes. Obviously not. If you can't trust ppl with the same interests in pitbikes as you on this forum then who can you trust. Obviously not the shops because everyone flames them here, and obviously not ebay because then you'd be labeled a slow learner, or told "haha you bought shit". I've tried to ignore it, but there is so much negative attitudes on this forum its mindblowing. For once, I have to agree with Stick, there are so many sooks here its not funny. And I know I'll be branded one now for speaking up and pointing out the blatantly obvious.

It seems the forum members here are quick to brand you either a slow learner for being trusting, or a sook for not being trusting. Then when a constructive agrument is raised, you twist and misread what is being said to fuel your ranting and continue to act like little boys. Seems this forum is just full of ppl wanting to call other people names at any excuse. Then theres the constant flaming of shops and brand names.

I think we'll just stick to our track bikes and leave the little boys to behave like little boys.

Ruby, every forum is going to have some load of assholes roll in, pretend to be genuine and then in the end be dodgy. There are loads of money hungry people just like myself, but some people take it to the next level. I feel sorry for you man, if you need a hug.. I'm here LOL

I respect you for speaking your mind. You have obviously been using this forum for a while so it is hard to believe that you would think that people on here are any more trustworthy then any other person sitting behind a computer using the internet to hide behind.
Have you ever bought items for your track or road bikes from forums before? If so what was the result. If it was positive I think you would find it is because all users would be, if not of mature age, then mature mind. Here unfortunetly there is a large proportion of immature minded people that have no idea about the consequences of their actions. Not that any of this will probably placate you nor will it get your money/parts.
This being said I have found in the few months I have been using this site I have found the majority daily posters to come across as being genuine.(Other then the ones who have an answer for everything especially when they have no knowledge). This site is phenomanal for the amount of information pertaining to the running,maintanence and general knowledge of pit bikes. Also very entertaining at times.
Hope I havent turned you away from Miniriders, your info on roadies and track days pics are a joy.

Last edited:
Don't expect to much from the mods, except that they will move this thread to the reference section and then delete it without any warning.

After I wrote this I realized who DHZ138 was, he is the guy the scored a bike off a mate of a mate for $50 who happened to be a junkie and proceeded to do wheelies past his house an hour later.
I then called this guy out as lowlife and I was flamed and called a sook because I said karma would come and bite him in the arse.
Even you Ruby posted something in there saying good score or something to that effect.
His dodgy character was on show for everyone to see then, I guess he didn't know you personally either, so it was ok for him to rip you off........

I respect you for speaking your mind. You have obviously been using this forum for a while so it is hard to believe that you would think that people on here are any more trustworthy then any other person sitting behind a computer using the internet to hide behind.
Have you ever bought items for your track or road bikes from forums before? If so what was the result. If it was positive I think you would find it is because all users would be, if not of mature age, then mature mind. Here unfortunetly there is a large proportion of immature minded people that have no idea about the consequences of their actions. Not that any of this will probably placate you nor will it get your money/parts.
This being said I have found in the few months I have been using this site I have found the majority daily posters to come across as being genuine.(Other then the ones who have an answer for everything especially when they have no knowledge). This site is phenomanal for the amount of information pertaining to the running,maintanence and general knowledge of pit bikes. Also very entertaining at times.
Hope I havent turned you away from Miniriders, your info on roadies and track days pics are a joy.

My experiences on other forums relating to the TLR and track bikes has been outstanding. There are bad apples, but not enough to distrust people. It is this forum, or at least my bad luck here, that is giving me second thoughts. I really don't know if I can do business here. Yes, I have my 'favourite sellers' list, but when there are people promising me what I'm looking for and then not delivering it really is disappointing.

I'd normally sit back and let my post count clock up and get to know people before I start dealing with them. Unfortunately we're building a race pitty NOW, and need parts. Also the garage we work in is small and our track bikes take priority, so we have no time to stuff around. This puts us in a position to trust people blindly. At least ebay has some controls to protect the consumer.

Right now, we've learnt our lesson. We'll be shopping from DHZ Direct, Maylands and other traders from now on.

dude, i'll go over 2 his house for u with a little friend i call baseball bat and "deal" with him if ya want? LOL. hwo much did the forks cost ya?? im guessin he don't even hav forks and just needed 50 bux....

this kind of thing gives the good prople on miniriders a bad rap

shame on dhz138

im with pascal i'll be a stand over guy for ya

lol, u can bring the gun, i'll bring the bet, LOL. lets just hope he'll be home or it will be a waste of time, LOL

Latest posts

Back