DHZ138 where's the REFUND

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hasnt posted here for a while:-

11-06-2007, 10:51 PM

That was his last post, dodgy bastard is probley long gone. You should pay him a visit

Yep Pegleg, Gotta set an example! Sorry mate, if you have any issues with me.. Feel free to PM a moderator :D

yep its bloody people like dhz138 that make people worried about buying over the net....and it gives all other sellers a bad name...as someone else said SHAME ON DHZ138....there are good sellers on here too.. i just bought my seat of pitmaster and he had sent it to me before he had received the payment...thats bloody good service and trust in others... i have also bought 2 sprockets for my mini over miniriders and i had them within the week (i forget who it was sorry) ... there is only one word to say to all the FAKE sellers hiding behind there computers on the other end and that is FUCK OFF!!... good luck with it all ruby and become friends with someone that lives close to him lol...hope all goes well

things like this put ppl off buying things off ppl privately rather than officially on the net. but 49/50 of the people on this site are good guys, there's just that 1 guy in the bunch that ruins it...
did u just buy anpother pair of whatever it was you were purchasing off dhz138 ruby? or are u still waiting for the guy to get his act together.
cheers

Given up on waiting for him to get his act together. Shopping for a set of AS02 forks now.

Ricky and I are interested in buying some pitbike off ebay that has a 140 Lifan engine. Stripping the engine out and selling off the pitbike bits back on ebay and getting our money back. Free engine! LOL

:D

Latest posts

Back