DHZ150cc & JR50 over jump together

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanojonesy

Reaction score
Hey punks,

Just thought I would share this video of me and my son (4yrs old) going over jumps together. Its the second jump I built and is 75cm high - the 1st one I built was 100cm high and none of my other mates would go over it so I built this one today.
At least this one is OK landing flat whereas the other one you got kicked up too high so i have to build a down ramp for it. I buckled my rim and broke my clutch leaver on the bigger jump without a down ramp LOL.

YouTube - Dean & Connor

Cheers Jonesy

hahaha man your frame is going to bend soooo fast if you keep doing that. looks like your son is having fun!

If you dont break something your not trying hard enough is my moto.
The foot peg mounts have allready started to bend - but I've got a another set anyway that are solid steel so hope these hold up when I fit them. I'll just keep bending the current ones back until they break.

Go the JR's:D My sons been on his since 3yr, now only just turned 4yr last week,

Nice riding by the young fella,

Wouldnt mind seeing dad pull off a "stripper" on the ramp lol.

Cheers

hmm a bit different.
I hope its only the camera angle but it looked like you guys were not landing all that far apart, just be careful because if something goes wrong looks like there may be a bad collision. Say if your RH peg snapped on landing and you fell off the bike on the RH side or swerved to the right quickly.

Go the JR's:D My sons been on his since 3yr, now only just turned 4yr last week,

Nice riding by the young fella,

Wouldnt mind seeing dad pull off a "stripper" on the ramp lol.

Cheers

Only stripper you'll see me doing is one from Mens Gallery LOL

Need to give it more gas, Jonesy. :)
I can easily manage a 12ft gap with a ramp about that size, on the DHZ140 Monster. Also, with more speed and forward momentum, the landing will not be so hard. Add some gas upon touch down too, will make for smoother landing.

Need to give it more gas, Jonesy. :)
I can easily manage a 12ft gap with a ramp about that size, on the DHZ140 Monster. Also, with more speed and forward momentum, the landing will not be so hard. Add some gas upon touch down too, will make for smoother landing.

cheers DHZ I have a few liquid courage drinks and give it a go LOL. Na just the first time i've been over it so give me a few more goes and i'll be hitting it in 3rd.

Latest posts

Back