difference in brake cables

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave.B

Reaction score
i broke the nipple off my old cable (L shape before the cylinder) i bought a new one but the one i have doesnt look the same, it doesnt have the 2 L shape nipples on each end, only 1 L shape and 1 flat, the picture i added should explain a little better.. does it matter? also with putting a new one on do i have to align the wholes in the bolts with the ones of the cable or just tighten all the way in? any help is appreciated

Last edited:
i might add its an atomik reign bigfoot bike if anyone has had any experience with them

its strange i replaced the cable, bled the brakes and i still got nothing in the way of the brakes actually working. anyone know what is going wrong?

try cleanin out the caliper maybe dirt and shit is in there and stopin the piston movin. but thats very strange

calliper still on, snapped the connection for the cable only so just replaced and bled it and nothing at all

maybe try gettin the same cable as before if you can. are you using the right fluid? dont know if thats the prob but check that anyways

yeh dot 4 fluid, cable seems alright considering when i bled them its still pumping fluid through. just confusing

dunno maybe theres somethin wrong with the caliper or the master cylinder.

Latest posts

Back