Different opinion on Spoonta...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satchy

Reaction score
So a while back i bought spoontas CNC swingarm, cant even remember how long ago it was. Anyhow i received the swing arm and axle as described but no swing arm bolt....

First he said he would get it sent off ASAP....week and a bit later no bolt. Emailed him, he has been 'busy' all week so he said he would get it sent of the next day.

Now, i waited another week and a bit NO BOLT. Yet again i emailed him. he said he sent it off a week ago... he gave me to options refund me a tiny bit of money (easy not enough to buy another bolt) or he would buy another one and send it off.

i chose the second one but guess what 2 weeks later NO BOLT

Ok, this is only over 1 BOLT but the thing is when that 1 BOLT isn't, dare i say '
a standard china swing arm bolt' and 2 of your local pitbike dealers dont stock or sell them your pretty much f**ked

Now hes not replying to my emails, the many iv sent and i have a half complete bike in the shed that i cant ride because of this peanut screwing me around.

I haven't seen Spoonta on the forums in a while. Maybe he is on holiday's or something hence why he isn't replying?

Hope it all works out for you.

go down to the local bolt joint and get a bolt mate

hell if they dont give it to ya for free he's a crook

good luck give spoonta the benefit mate he's a pretty genuine bloke and true to his word

Yeah well thats it, now its my problem and i gotta f**k around and find one.

motovertman...i caught him out last night and 2-3 days before that...

ah well

Latest posts

Back