dirt bike problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonghead

Reaction score
i have recently bought a chinese 47cc mini dirt, i have only had it 3 days and when you pull back to full throttle the engine dies or jolts a lot, this is really annoying because i cant even use it how it is at the moment, I would be very grateful if anyone knows what the problem might be could they please explain what to do as i dont know much about them thank you. :(

there is a screw under the idle. the flow screw i think its called. turn it in. to the right. clockwise.

i have a mini dirt bike to

yer my bike does that the revs get higher and then then it drops and then cuts out with out me doing any thing i bought a new spark plug thinking that could help but it is still doing it
plz could some one help

there is allways a good reason for any engine cutting out or running no good all of a sudden, the main problem is starvation of fuel this is mainly caused by crap that has found its way to the carbys main jet. to avoid this problem you must clean out the fuel tank, fuel line, fuel filter and carby if this is done correctly there is no reason for any problems for a long time. the stock cag carby is a very basic unit with only one main jet and a fuel supply needle in seat / float. remember when altering the adjust needle on the outer side of this carb you turn the needle in [clockwise] to allow more fuel / air . totally different to a walbro or such.

i bought one of them had to keep the carby real clean never left fuel in it had to use premium 25.1 got 55 hours out of it .

never get one

and they slow and ware out

Latest posts

Back