dirtbike riding in mornington peninsula(near rosebud)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
I have moved to rosebud and i am trying to find ANYWHERE to ride my dirtbikes around the rosebud area.It seemes every where i go has signs up saying no trail riding.Ant where with in say a 25km radius would be fine.

yea mate, its alot like that
im in Rosebud to. there's a track out Cape Shanck, think ya gotta be a member tho
then there's Frankston to.
where bouts in Rosebud are ya?

EDIT: Any chance you live around Elizabeth Ave? there's a bike that i hear fanging around here a fair bit.

Last edited:
rosebud west.Rode out to gunnamatta today but my tyres are now feeling it a bit(chinese crap).Im spewing i just sold my motorbike trailor so i cant take it too far.
Dont live in eliz ave though.

its a good track up out to gunnamatta, and there's a good track out to cape shanck to
up the side of brown's road when you get out the back of it, past the fire station.

havnt riden it, but heard some good things about it.

Actually i just realized elizabeth ave is just round the corner from me,so it prob was me you heard?I had the green and black dirtbikes for sale broadway.

Last edited:
Oh yeh,i didnt mean that i went to gannamatta track i meant the beach.Where is the track because i cant seem to find it.Cheers.

Hastings

ive seen a few in hastings, seen a real good one, its just like an abbandoned paddock where there are three differant tracks small with no jumps and then a medium for round about 11-15 year old people and a huge one with heaps of jumps and best thing is no memberships needed

Latest posts

Back