Dirtiest move in AMA history!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLAS13

Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know how many of you's have seen mike alessi taking out broc tickle in the last round of the AMA!
well here it is if you haven't -

http://youtu.be/Jaw2GM7IqmM

I think the move is purely a dog act, he didn't even attempt to turn or even block pass, he just straight up T-boned him. He was fined $4000 and he's on probation for the rest of the season! I think he should have got more then that.

This is a people on the net are comparing it to, when josh Hansen takes out Phil Nicoletti -

http://youtu.be/1_yZiXF9akM

Josh Hansen was fined,put on probation and suspended by his team for this move.
Even though josh Hansen is no stranger to trouble in the sport he got worse off then what mike alessi did, in my eyes anyway!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Whoa. I havent really been watching the supercross but that has got to be the dirtiest move i have ever seen.
Cant he accept the fact that the Broc got a nice clean pass on him. Rather then thinking oh i know im going to t-bone him. Thats just pure jealousy right there. I would have suspended him straight away if i had anything to do with it. 4 grand is nothing to these guys. But taking them out of the races thats something.

mike alessi is a tip rat turd

he deserves much worse

i dont even know why micheal byrne is helping that cheating **** head out

Ricky Carmichael was heart broken and speechless when it happened! The alessi family have always been trouble makers!

the alessi's are a bunch of idiots. should be banned from ama
stupid how they allowed him to race the main after that.

I agree motovert24!! I couldn't believe that they let him race in the main either. He should have been banned or had all his points stripped

Dont think it was intentional.. i did see him missing his rear break, maybe to throw the arse in and actually make the corner..
didnt see him grab the front brakes either

Clearly meant it, lifts the front to square him up, these boys can ride bro if he didn't want to square up that corner and lift the front wheel to smash him he wouldn't off, what's clear is he had a brain snap.

I knew he did something pretty bad but not that cordogs that's fricken ridiculous!

The move was purely intentional he lined him up and coward punched him!

The whole family are a bunch of azz holes.... Jeff was a nobody.. and Mike is following in the family footsteps. I give them a year and he will be gone...

broc looked pretty hurt, thought because of that he missed the main but i just watched it before he finished just under a second behind alessi at the finish line.

he 100% meant that, you can see him twisting the throttle and letting the clutch out. jeff emig and RC4 pointed it out aswell.
he got a bigger fine from the lazer pointing incident his brother did then for that take out move

Last edited:
It was a low dog act. I'm all for aggressive block passes... Rubbing is racing. But that was never a slightest attempt at a pass. It was flat out... Line him up and take him out. There's no room for scum like that in the elite class of world SX

Do these guys have racing liscences? Im gonna guess not. In road racing you do (all the way up to, and inc, MotoGP) and as such you only have so many points before you get DQ'ed all together. Dirty move, deserves to be removed from this years season, if not all together. Bloody lucky the other lad didn't end up breaking anything.

Agree with everyone else.

What a dirty dog. That was so deliberate. He could have easily avoided it.

I hate him with a passion. Would go to AMA just to throw tomato's at him.

Alessi family have always been cheats going back to Lorettas days. None of their bikes where legal. Personally they all need life bans

Latest posts

Back