dmx 140 or dhz monster pro 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
i can't decide weather to get the dhz monster pro 140cc or the dmx 140cc i know for sure the dhz monster pro 140cc is better but i'm on a budget . the dhz will cost $1500inc post and the dmx will cost me $1350 ....but the guy who sells the dmx is just up the road like 1km and he stocks pretty much every part made for the dmx and because i've brought bikes off him before he gives me like 50% off everything and sometimes it's even more off , and dhz will cost me $150 postage every time i need a new part , and if i buy the dmx the guy can give me protapers on it for only $60 and the seat hight on the dmx is 75cm compared to the dhz's 85cm and i'm a smallish person (i would be on tipytoes on the dhz) your opinions will be appreciated.

how much better do you think the dhz monster pro 140 is compared to the dmx 140

yer they do but i thought the dhz's were better cause it comes with 9inch travel on the forks and comes with a fastace shock (but it's there crapest one fastace make)

Go the DMX deffinately, especially if its from SA fun bikes.

In my humble opinion, if you're going to show up at your neigbourhood bike shop frequently, it just make sense to buy the DMX from him. In the long run, it's not just the money involved.

Otherwise, if you're serious about the quality of the bikes, I personally think you should compare the components the bikes come with. The suspensions are important, so if DHZ come with better ones, maybe its a better deal. I'm quite sure most wear n tear parts fit the DMX as well as the DHZ.

Latest posts

Back