DMX 140 VS AGB29 140 big foot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
I currently own the dmx 140 which is the same bike as the dhz 140 but with a pro ciruit replica muffler and an I.R.K and stronger parts everywhere foot pegs gear levers hubs brake levers etc and andoized parts everywere i brought pro taper se bars a magnesium cover for my I.R.K and a Fastace BS-66-Rc shock at $200 and feels really good. My younger brother who currently owns my old agb21 125 wants to get a new bike , and he recons the agb29 140 big wheel is a better bike than mine (even though he had one shot of mine whith stock setup , and he is a cocky little sh*t and recons that his agb is better) he wants to buy a agb prox 140 for $1200 when mine is $1200 with pro taper se bars as a bonus. From what i've heard and read for the last 1and half years on this forum the agb's are all shit compared to bse bikes but he won't beleive me and he dosn't recon his getin BURNT for $1200 i told him he should do what i've done for all up including broken and replaced brake lever around $1500 does anyone else think the agb would be better. (Buy the way were not allowed to buy from net thats why i paid a little dearer than it is net price.

Latest posts

Back