DMX 140cc $1290.00

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obbytay

Reaction score
Hey People..I Might Get This Bike From SA Fun Bikes! Or I Might Look At The Other Bikes They Have Tomorrow But Can Anyone Tell Me From Experience What These Bikes Are Like?? It Will Be My First Bike So Yeah I Live In SA And I Would Only Do Small Jumps With This So Tell Me Thanks.

Here Is Pics Of The Bike Aswell As Specs... Click To Enlarge It :).

just a pitpro140cc/atomiknitros140cc with a innor rotor, and for $1299 pretty over priced considering you can pick a pitpro/atomik one up for 800 ;)

HAHA lol! one good and true comment by franky:)

Ahk thanks franky and yeah i know the price sucks lol but my dad wants to get it from a shop so he knows he can take it back if anything goes wrong with it to get it fixed etc.. parents i tell ya lol.

Buy an MSO then if you do have a problem they will help you out with there excellent customer service or buy a pit pro 140cc from maylands performance.

Thanks All But Ive Made Up My Mind And Im Gettin Tha Dmx Tomorrow Thanks For Ya Help Pplz!!!

^^^ Yea get a mso 140s. Get your dad to ring them and he might change his mind.

Thanks All But Ive Made Up My Mind And Im Gettin Tha Dmx Tomorrow Thanks For Ya Help Pplz!!!

honestly mate listen to the advice these guys are giving!(especially since you have asked for it!)The same bike but called a pitpro 140 is available in adelaide from maylands performance for $999,or even better the pitpro 140xr with better frame,forks,rear shock for $1195.
Brian is a top bloke,and if you have any problems his business is run from home so he wouldnt stuff people around if they know where he lives would he?
Be stubborn if you like but you'll only be paying about $300 too much for your bike, money id be spending on some good riding kit.
The choice is yours mate

I'd deffinately say buy it, very good shop, they wont let you down.

SA Fun Bikes is just as good if not better than MSO and Maylands.

Mate has a MSO 140cc, cant say its that impressive mate, but im guessing the bikes qaulity is made up for with aftermarket service.

Well I Got The DMX Pro 140 Today From SaFb I Tell YOu The Guy There Is Hell Nice..He Even Gave ME A Free Helmet Now Thats Customer Service I Say!!!. Theres A Pic Of My NEw BIke In MY Sig

Told its a bloody good shop, even has marzocchi forks.

They do alot for the sport aswell, they've teamed up with maylands and are building tracks.

Last edited:
listen buddy go the dmx the whole way most people haven't owned these bikes in person and i tell u wat i do and it's farkin awsome and it does actuly have little differnces to the pit pro like differnt bolts put together better and the 140 has heaps of andoized parts and makes the bike look way better than a pitpro note the blue model in my opinion is the crapest look i got the red one and it looks wayyy better i got mine for only $1200 and it came with a pair of protapers and i got a magnesium cover for the inner rotor kit instead of the crappy plastic ones.

Latest posts

Back