DMX pro 150 any experiences?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01nutracing

Reaction score
G'day fellas, I have been seriously considering an upgrade in power from my pitpro125 to a 140 or 150 after riding a 150 recently. I was set on a MSO 140s but it doesnt look like I can get one posted to me due to the very limited stock and no dealers near me. I received an email about DMX having a big sale on their pro140 and pro150 models and the prices are similar to the MSO. Has anyone had any experience with these bikes? In the 50's brotherhood test it didnt rate the best but you have to remember that they were comparing to the likes of Ciniworks and FMR which are at least twice the price. I dont race seriously, only for fun with whoever I can and I figure it has to be a huge step up from my pitpro in quality. Heres the link to their site

.: welcome to DMX Motorcycles - experience performance:.

In the email it was about 1400 or 1500. They are having a big sale (I think closing) but I emailed them about postage and havent heard back. Maybe I was too late but I only got the email the other day. Linda at MSO was trying to chase up a 140s for me and I went and lost my phone yesterday so I emailed her tonight and I'll see what happens whether I get a reply from her or Dmx.

hey man that DMX 150 PRO look like a pretty good bike for $1500, I'd buy that over the PP 150XR (same price) any day of the week. I wouldn't bother with any of the "none" pro models tho
you should ask them if those are genuine marzocchie forks or just knock offs

If I can get one of these posted to Adelaide for 1500ish I might get one rather than the PitPro.

What do you think?

I emailed the guys there and asked them about the total price posted and if the forks are genuine.

How does the DMX YX 150 compare to the PP's Lifan 150?

Are they similar height?

those engines aren't much different AFAIK but I'd prefer lifan over YX any day, The lifan has a much better oil cooling system.
My PP140xr was advertised as having a lifan engine but came with a YX, I'm a bit dissapointed with that.

but the DMX just has better EVERYTHING, it has CRF style plastics (if you've never had a klx style pitty you have NO IDEA how bad it is!!), 1/4 turn throttle, CNC brake lever, DNM rear shock, marzzochi forks & the muffler is trick as can be
The only thing I'm not sure is better than the the PP is the frame cuz there's no pics, but after seeing the rest of the bike it's gotta be better

Regarding the frame, it seems to look a bit like the Mso 140s frame in the backbone but it really is hard to tell from those pictures. I havent heard anything from them at all so I think they might be a no go. I'm stoked but cause I just got off the phone to Linda at MSO and she has chased one down for me and Pineapple at 50's HQ is sending a new 140s to me on Monday at a good price. That lady is a legend, she chased up one when she lives in another state, organised delivery from another state and even just rang me at 8:00 at night to tell me she may be getting cheaper postage for me. This is a lady that I have never met and only talked to her on the phone for the second time ever on Monday. Damb thats what I call service!! Pineapple must be pretty good too considering he is sending me one of his bikes at a good price when he could sell it through his shop and make way more $$$.

As it has been said many times before. Linda and Ken's customer service is unbelievable and is like no other. They will do anything to help you and that is one of the main reasons I brought a bike off them. Keep up the good work Ken and Linda ;)

the pro models look the go man, frames look heaps better, they have zoochi's to but i dont think they are shivers but still not to bad, wouldn't bother with the none pro models tho, just watch it with those YX motors tho......$1500 sounds pretty good to me

I just got a reply from DMX. The 150pro is $1320 not including post. The 140pro was cheaper at 11 hundred and something. Post to Qld is $169. I already ordered an MSO but thought I would let you guys know these prices cause MSO is real hard to get if there is no dealer in your town.

Latest posts

Back