DMX PRO from Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMX-RACING-TEAM

Reaction score
Dmx Pro

Check out our new 2007 DMX PRO Motard, DMX Racing Team are the 2006 MMMC MINI MOTARD junior and senior Champions

Last edited:
DMX are a great bike, NOTHING like any other atomik, didnt know they had anything to do with atomik but Ive seen them at SA fun bikes and I think they're the best value Ive ever seen, a bike with marzocchi forks for about $1700!

nup not the price i would expect i think alil expencive

i would stick with an 140XR over that anyday

Are you serious Snitchy?

These bikes are gorgeous i don't even think they are making money...

they have Marzzochi's which are $800 alone and DNM rear $250 then the 140cc Lifan.

The things are extremely good value for money.

they even claim the bikes are meant to be direct competition for Motovert and for the price i would say it's unbeatable i think i may even buy one of these.

these bikes are a nice bike but they have some real pro's and con's
would have been nice if they had of mentioned anything about there frame.
It looks to be a more tricked out equivalent of the pitpro 140cc NOT the XR140.
So if you were to compare those two bikes these is what i come up with
DMX has better brakes, better front forks and rear shock. That seems to be about all that the DMX really has over the Pitpro 140cc. So this means
Marzocchi USD front forks $630 delivered off DHZ
DNM rear shock $200ish off fleabay
6 piston brake kit from DHZ $135 and that will be better then the DMX brakes.
so the DMX has $950-$1000 of goodies over the Pitpro
DMX on special now for $1990 + delivery (RRP of $2699 !!!)
Pitpro 140cc being offered by forum sponsor i believe is $999 + postage
So you could get a DMX or a Pitpro 140cc and buy the extras separately and still be about the same out of pocket....... however with the Pitpro you would end up with a spare set of front forks, rear shock and full brake setup.

Sorry was just looking at the Marzocchi fork setup you get from DHZ and it has the better brakes with it so you wouldn't need to buy the 6piston brake setup, this means the Pitpro 140cc with the extras would be cheaper and you would end up with spares.......

Last edited:
I think you really need to pay a little more attention to detail.

1. Have a look at the rear brake lever... it's the one that DHZ sells for $70 deliverd.

2. The muffler is the same one that comes with the motovert 32mm sports pipe (this is a much better pip)

3. Gear shift lever.

4. Sticker kit.

5. And what about the tyres? I think that they are better stock aren't they.

And that's just some of things i have noticed. Now don't get me wrong cause the pit pro 140 is good value for money too but most people that have seen one of these in person say they are so gorgeous.

You really need to get a look at one in the flesh.

thank you masterspoon

i was going to do tha same but didnt have time

in comp with vert pmsl

nice 1 stumbows just like i said a lil over priced dont ya think,mate i email chinna manufactures all the time to play big buyer person i no how much these bikes cost to import bud ,lilke i said a lil over priced

even tho a vert aint nothin to crow about either

Last edited:
like i was trying to point out earlier, these bikes are nice BUT even on sale $1990 + delivery you still wouldn't really come out better off then buying say a pitpro 140cc then buying all the goodies for it. If you couldn't get one of these at the sale price but instead had to pay the full price $2699 then you would be stupid to do so. Personally i wouldn't buy either because i'm to big and need something like the Pitpro XR140 (which i have) or MSO 140s. I snagged a great deal and picked up my XR140 for the price of a standard 140cc pitpro and will guarantee that i got a better deal then what that is. Each to there own i suppose. Whats Atomics assembly quality and warranty support and what not like? I know the likes of MSO and Pitpro are quite good but normally hear worse things about atomic (maybe the rest of there bikes are crap?)

I don't think anyone has ever paid $2699! I think the $1990 is the real normal price to make it seem like u are getting a good deal.

Look at MSO for instance that say $1500 for the 140s but they actually sell them for $1200 so i think you could still get them cheaper if you wanted.

for those not clicking links:

DMX-Pro-140cc-Pit-Bike-full.jpg

certainly looks schmick!

sorry snitchy
my vert craps all over one of these things
in real life the frame looks poxy the marzzochi's are soft as and the bars are as crap as the ones on the pitpro
i raced a guy on one at south last weekend and my 125 smoked the 140
i'm not sure weather it was rider ability or power to wait but he didn't get to near me

but they look good if thats any consilation

sorry snitchy
my vert craps all over one of these things

i think snitchy was against these and i'm pretty sure pmsl is pissing my self laughing. Like you said they can claim whatever they want but the proof is in the pudding and its nice to hear a report of someone that has seen / raced against one in the flesh.

I think there are more than a few people on here that don't seem to realise when they are reading a bunch of BS.
Atomik are notorious for having massively inflated RRP prices. There is a POS AtomikMotoX on eBay with a RRP of $1999. Give me a break they are worth all of $100 (and I think that's to much). The Zokes on that bike are FAKE and are the same fakes DHZ sells (but he says they are genuine so maybe he is telling the truth lmao). Wake up people!

Latest posts

Back