Do Not Go There

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opaltb

Reaction score
Guys and girls menai is in no way legal .Dont ride there cops are taking bikes me n me mate nearly lost ours .Its not worth it
:mad:

You seem so have started a thread not a reply , delete the thread a re-post it in the thread

i didnt mean to say it like that but just trying to get the word out cause every one seems to rave about the place i really cant see the prob though pleanty of land and not much around why do they insist on harrasing bike riders like were crims

Last edited:
its cos theres been a couple of deaths and bad crashes of late, this is always going to get attention from the cops. Theirs heaps of other places to ride youll just have to travel a bit further. Its a pain i know but its better than gettin wacked with a hefty fine or being cleaned up yourself. You should try Appin, Nowra or Mt Mitchell which is near Stanwell park. hope this helps ya out just make sure you dont wreck these places for the rest of us by acting like dicks and riding close to houses and pissing people off thats usually the reason the cops get the call in the first place.

If you dont annoy anyone else usually you be sweet and can have a great time hassle free.

Latest posts

Back