Does any one have a spare one of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354250994.057802.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354251005.503630.jpg

It's the underneath of the throttle assembly. I'm happy to pay for part and postage, or if someone has an easy fix idea that would be great too!

What is the measurement hole to hole. I can get one but will only be a China one and will have rounded ends if the measurement is the same.

Will look maybe able to get one similiar to this but not sure yet

This one here is 34mm, so check ya measurement again.The bolts would need to be slighlty longer, but if the measurement is def 25mm then ill check at work tomoz for ya cause this wont fit. I want my activity award back also haha
20121130_205918.jpg

Yeah sorry now that I've brought it inside in the light and measured it again its definitely looking closer to 34 35 mm :damnmate:
Mate if your happy to part with it I'll be happy to give ya some coin for it, If you think it'll fit!

Last edited:
ill check at work tomoz, but it will only cost you postage and parcel, no cost on the part mate.

Hey corey, ya in luck i found the same one you need let me know what ya want to do and ill send both, 1 as a back up.
20121201_160400.jpg

Latest posts

Back