does any1 know how to build a mini ramp???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen22

Reaction score
hey all
i was wondering does any 1 have any spare mini ramp plans llying around caus i wanna bulid a ramp but im a bit stumped about height and length and stuff.....so any tips would b good :D

depending on what size u want. go to a bmx web site, and post ther. or go to the post office and skip throught the mags, theres allways some company showing drawings. i went from there. customer built mine. its 4 foot wide. and 7 foot lond. with a 2 foot flat on top.

depending on what size u want. go to a bmx web site, and post ther. or go to the post office and skip throught the mags, theres allways some company showing drawings. i went from there. customer built mine. its 4 foot wide. and 7 foot lond. with a 2 foot flat on top.

got any pics man?

yeh crazy #1, ur right about a whole lot of swearing, other ppl on miriders hav made them, on;y thing is that sometimes u come in 2 fast & the wood itsn't strong enough & like the front wheel makes a hole meaning the whole thing is useless.

thanx 4 ya heads up guys but does any 1 have any plans that could help me ????

Latest posts

Back