Does anybody know????plz help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitkrew-rider

Reaction score
hey just wondering if anyones noes a site that sells 33mm forkseals for usd forks or around castel hill area . plz give url or shop location or site please.thanks people =] :D

youll have to be a little more precise as the chinese forks vary in measurements
youll need, the thickness, id and od measurements.

sorry double post, by the way i might be able to help you out, just need all the measurements

You need the inside (I/D) diameter, Outside diameter (O/D) and thickness of the seal. Any big bike shop should be able to supply a seal to fit. If Not PM me and I will get them in and send them to you.

You need the inside (I/D) diameter, Outside diameter (O/D) and thickness of the seal. Any big bike shop should be able to supply a seal to fit. If Not PM me and I will get them in and send them to you.

hmm dont worry guys close this thread or just dont reply ill just take my bike in to the motoshop and get them to do it lolz.thanks for the help anyways guys:D :)

Latest posts

Back