Does Anyone Have Any Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
hi guy's just wondering does any one have any hi-res pics of a dmx 140 i can't find a site anywhere for them besides safb which is shitty little pictures , or does anyone own one or know anyone that owns one your help would be appreciated

how much is the dmx140?? get an mso or something, the normal dmx is just a nitrous with a diff name. or that might be something else.... but if its what i tink it is, the PRO version is the only good ones, don't get a normal one.

it is $1290,the nitrous 140 is close to the dmx 140 but i'm pretty sure the dmx is way better , and i cant buy from the internet so forget the mso, the guy who sells dmx's is around the corner but he only has in the 125 but can get the 140.
The dmx 140 pro is pretty much the same bike only differnce is the pro has marzzochi forks and dmn shock, and a better mufler and a couple of bling things like the gear lever thats it and it will cost like $700 more which i can't afford.

Last edited:
DMX has Marzocchi forks? Thats hilarious what a cack.

LOL, mate marzocchi forks are worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let alone the new muffler, and DNM SHOCK!!!! dude, i would save, u will thank me!!!!

No way you cant beat marzzochi, most people put thicker oil in them if they're too soft.

DSCF0384.jpg
[/IMG]
hi guy's just wondering does any one have any hi-res pics of a dmx 140 i can't find a site anywhere for them besides safb which is shitty little pictures , or does anyone own one or know anyone that owns one your help would be appreciated

hi mate my dhz 140 i bought is the same bike bar the mazocci forks mine was $849 of ebay and those forks are only $599 new so $1448 is better than $1999.

Last edited:
No way you cant beat marzzochi, most people put thicker oil in them if they're too soft.

i dont mean to be a sidney man
but the marzzochi shocks on those dmx things
man i could hold them to the ground
where as the set on my vert have a fully ajustable preload
so straight off the shelf they where able to be set up sweet as
there was no f%$king around with changeing oil and shit

so because of this i dont have a high opinion of the marzzochi

as for the fast ace front end i have never checked them out

the marzocchi front end dhz sells is the same as the ones on this dmx bike but beware!!! they are not genuine, think about it theres no way someone would sell the genuine article which is a couple of grand for $600, these are chinese copys.
by the way the dmx pro does look like a pretty good bike but you could get something similar for less money just keep shopping around and researching

most people ould say marzocchi is the best, they are italian and high quality, but i never knew they weren't adjustable. and DNM is better than the as-02's. the new mso pro and elite both have fully adjustable DNM suspension, i would say that's the best deal for the money. personally i would never buy a vert, elite etc. for i wouldn't spend over 2k on a chinese bike, that's just IMO.
cheers

i dont mean to be a sidney man
but the marzzochi shocks on those dmx things
man i could hold them to the ground
where as the set on my vert have a fully ajustable preload
so straight off the shelf they where able to be set up sweet as
there was no f%$king around with changeing oil and shit

Dude... You are a wanker.

most people ould say marzocchi is the best, they are italian and high quality, but i never knew they weren't adjustable. and DNM is better than the as-02's. the new mso pro and elite both have fully adjustable DNM suspension, i would say that's the best deal for the money. personally i would never buy a vert, elite etc. for i wouldn't spend over 2k on a chinese bike, that's just IMO.
cheers

have u ever ridden any of these bikes or suspension u have listed or are u just going from hearsay

i wasn't talkin about the pro 140 i was talkin bout the normal one

Latest posts

Back