Does anyone know where to camp and ride motoies?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsh15

Reaction score
Hey,

wanting to go camping on Labor day weekend, does anyone know where you can camp and go motoie riding within victoria???? :confused:

Hey,

wanting to go camping on Labor day weekend, does anyone know where you can camp and go motoie riding within victoria???? :confused:

I've been riding riding creswick state forest for the last month, it's a kickass park with tracks everywhere, it'd be hard to find and ride all the tracks in one day, there's camping grounds there too just drive in and follow the sign's saying "slaty creek"

greens lake near sheparton is good massive lake
toilets camping area never any cops out there
and the lakes got plenty of water for a swim
lots of trails out there nearly every one that camps there has motis
its about a 40 min drive from bendigo

greens lake near sheparton is good massive lake
toilets camping area never any cops out there
and the lakes got plenty of water for a swim
lots of trails out there nearly every one that camps there has motis
its about a 40 min drive from bendigo

HEY,

I tried to google this place called Greens Lake and the only place that comes up is near swan hill.....is it actually called Greens lake>>>???

the only empty lakes i know of between shep and bendi is waranga basin or corop

i'd imagine he is talkin about the basin it's not a bad spot but popular so brings trouble

bushfire has taken anything else i can offer out of the equation

Greens Lake - Goulburn-Murray Water
or
Google Maps
some times on maps they call it the fresh lake

ill be down there on labour day with some mates motys and
probly a few boats and mine and mates jetskis should be a great weekend
hopefully its not fireban so can have a huge camp fire

Can you actually camp at this place cause it does not say on the links wether you can actually camp. I'm gonna go up on the weekend and check this place out, If it is as sweet as everyone is saying i'll be coming up for the labor day weekend. :)

yea you can camp there they have boat ramp and toilet blocks
very popular place oh if your heading from elmore way you will have to keep your eyes peeled last time i went there the sign was taken out its about 2 kms past corop on the left
down a ashfelt rd and then onto dirt
i might even be there look out for a silver be on rims
ill probly be water testing a seadoo turbo hehe

hey. does anyone know if GreensLake will be packed for labor day weekend?? my mates and i are going up there on the sat for the weekend but we wanna know if its gonna be packed or not.....

no idea there is plenty of room out there so you wont have to worry about finding a camping area

party time!

Going out there camping on the weekend anyone going out to greens lake?

yea ill be out there i hope pending weather
look out for a silver ba falcon and a harliquen/ yellow jetski behind it
wish i could take my pit bike but im still building it up

lots of bmx doubles (trails) in bacchus marsh and surrounding areas i have a mini supercross track at home and plenty of room for guests. email [email protected] if interested could organise a day were a few people come down and ride and i can show everyone the bmx trails i the area. fx racing is bringing a bike out on wednesday for teasting if anyone wanted to get a ride in before frankston.

yea ill be out there i hope pending weather
look out for a silver ba falcon and a harliquen/ yellow jetski behind it
wish i could take my pit bike but im still building it up

Hey dude, :D

thanks for telling me about Green's lake cause it bloody sweet as!! Went up on the weekend and it was mad! we organising another long weekened up there on the 27th of march!!! party on! :)

great to here awsome place to camp
i was only up there on sunday with a mate with his pit bike and my jetski
were abouts were you camped ?

aw yea good job (wait bait did u use ) i had a bit of a fish but lost intrest cos we had bikes and jetskis to have fun on lol i tried to see if i could spot you but there was to many people with bikes and stuff

there was heaps of people with bikes i didnt think there would be! some sweet tracks too! I was there with my mate and his mum and my number plate is "pilley" black lancer wagon. ;)
The bait was used was worms...which is feral but they caught the biggies lol!! :D

Hey mate go to Echuca and there a town up the road bout 10 min from echuca called Torrumbarry it has a camping place along the murry and it has trails and jumps and good as camping spot to fishing to.

Hey mate go to Echuca and there a town up the road bout 10 min from echuca called Torrumbarry it has a camping place along the murry and it has trails and jumps and good as camping spot to fishing to.

hey!
I love that place, last year we hired a house boat from echuca with my mates and we took our bikes on the boat and just stopped at all the sweet tracks along the river esp: torrumbarry. :)
The only reason i havent gone camping there is i have heard there is heaps of cops up there and they seem to be nasty :(
-but def gonna check it our closer to winter....more mud then :)

Latest posts

Back