DOHC z50r beast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pure awesomeness.

I thought taky made a 4v head as well? Thought you would have gone that over Daytona.

What cc is this going to be?

That is really nice man! That engien casing really sets it off man, Should be a great looking beast when done!

Nice Nice man, good too see none of these anodised rainbow bits making there way onto to the engine ;)

keep us posted!

btw do you want DOHC in the thread title, might get some more hits?

Eich id be sleeping next to that thing, especially with all the homos in WA. Trust NO ONE!

Seriously though dude, that sweet. Nice work.

I love the engine stand as much as the motor!! haha

Looks like it's coming along a treat.

We all appreciate the time you take to post pics up so we can all drool over them. :)

Engine looks prime!

Not just the engine, but the whole bike is coming together very nice!

Really makes me want to buy one and throw $$$ at it!

Nice work!

More pics the better in thread IMO.. people dont post enough detail sometiems and its nice to have all angles covered. Doesnt take to much effort to have a camera on hand to snap pics along the way really , more a pain in the butt to clean the hands before touching the camera.

+ 100 P.S lookin like a killer engine. Got me looking on youtube at other DOHC pit bike eninges, man some people must have alot of time and money (i.e DOHC 150 Daytona + supercharger) But nice engine mate, can't wait too see how it runs.

Latest posts

Back