downloading/ saving flash games

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12a_rx2

Reaction score
ok ok i want to get some games off the net to play at school.

games like this BMX Park Game! A CBC.ca/kids Game

i need to be able to play them without having to connect to the net as im banned from the net at school lol

i already have a few games but i got them from somone else an have no idea how to get them my self

any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Lewis

iv got like 100 flash games on my usb, which i got from varions people at school. but the thing at my scool right now is emulated nintendo 64 games, we all play mario kart and shit.

thats probly not much use 2 u but eh

yeh we got into the emualted thing aswell lol but the cumputer nerds took the fuckers off lol

yeh u wouldnt know if the one u got work on macs would ya? cause if they do could ya send me some lol

Last edited:
hah, We got counterstrike and halo.. Nearly got suspended few days ago for playing halo and getting busted..goddamnit :D

Umm, You can download .swf savers or something.. thats how I used to download .swf files [flash]

alright thanks guys benox has hooked me up with the program i needed :D

got all the games i could want now lol

What program do you use Benox cause i want to test it on this site i know.

I've tried every flash saver i could on this one site where they have amazing encryption cause all the games are made for that site and you can't find them anywhere else.

Sothink SWF Catcher, I think it can be used on firefox and IE.. I use firefox though, pwns all the rest :cool:

no way firefox is gay

the amount of times that stupid browser deleted all my favourites AHHHHHH!!!!!! i hate it

opera does the job quite well for me :cool:

u guys are way behind, stoped using emulators ages ago :D

I was using project 64... but then i picked up a N64 with goldeneye for free. Best game ever.

if the computer nerds at ur scool block the emulator, you can make a macro in access to open them! or if you rename the emulator 'winword' it should work!!

wat do u play now mad man?

We play Sof2 demo at our school on the server, sometimes theres like 100 people playin at once, its heaps of fun and free to download lol.

Latest posts

Back