dpro 160 exaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastasfck

Reaction score
32mm BIG BORE EXHAUST FIT Chinese KLX110 SDG PIT BIKE | eBay
will this fit? if so i will gain a slight amount of power right?
not really that this bike needs it but i would prefer a nicer sound. I have had it 4 weeks now, and i feel it has to much power for its weight because when i open it up in the dirt i lose the back end,it just starts fish tailing. any one else get this?

Mate im pretty sure it will fit thou its basically the same as the one thats on the dpro to begin with, theres no gain from buying that one. To get a different sound from your pipe you could take the spark arrestor out. The arrestor is the little mesh screen just inside the opening of the muffler. & yeah spinning the back wheel with these things is normal mate thats the whole point of the 160 power on tap, just keep with it and learn how to control it and you will learn to love it.

thanks brendo.Yeah i took the arrestor out yesterday doesn't crackle as much now.don't get me wrong I love the power but they don't like the soft stuff.might get a sand paddle :LolLolLolLol: -cheers Dan

I just installed a cam in my 155 and it now is awesome, highly recommended mate but get used to the power first i guess.

Where are you riding mate at the beach or somthing!haha. What tyres r on it, you could get a new Carlsbad for the back I know it made heaps of difference on mine.

got a carlsbad last week bro alot better! and yeah part of the track i ride is sand and loose gravel,but the the other half is hard as a rocks c ock lol

Yeah man the stock rubber on the 160's are a bit average, I got Vee Rubber back tire from my local Dhz dealer and I've got to say it looks more aggressive than the Carlsbad my mate has on his 160. Definitly thicker tread, and it hooks up real well, but you can't go past the Kenda for the front, Not sure about the longivity of the Vee tyre though. Will keep ya posted

Latest posts

Back