Dremel Fun

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
ok guys
i want to do a little bit of a P&P to my engine (lifan 140 dhz)
i have a dremel and various stone bits.
where should i start ?
what will give me the most power?
will boreing out the intake make any difference?
where else should i use it?

thanks

have a good read threw the porting thread at the top of the Tech Talk section, it goes into depth of how to port your head to get the most gain.

Also cleaning up your intake manifold is a good idea and when you have your exhaust off have a look inside as where it normally bolts onto the head there will normally be a big ugly weld, grind it flush.

yeah, iv been thinking about doing this, and im pretty much in the same situation as u. i have a dremel, a bunch of accessorys and an engine. i cleaned up my manifold and grinded out the weld in my exhaust which didnt do much appart from making it sound a bit better. i realy dond wanna screw up the head so i want as much info as possable

have a good read threw the porting thread at the top of the Tech Talk section, it goes into depth of how to port your head to get the most gain.

Also cleaning up your intake manifold is a good idea and when you have your exhaust off have a look inside as where it normally bolts onto the head there will normally be a big ugly weld, grind it flush.

Why bump it up this is the answer

Latest posts

Back