Drz 70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
Hey guy i now they are still pretty new but is any one riding or modding the little suzuki? ie bar kit and diffrent gear lever, suzuki are real slow on parts and id like to get a folding gear lever.......but it has a real coarse spline.

i saw a couple of them yesterday..... they are sick bikes! i want one lol.... too many kewl bikes out now

well , havent revisited this posted in ages, Any one else riding a suzuki?
any one bouht after market parts or found a supply for them yet? Sons managed to bend the front forks>>>>>>nearly 850 bucks to replace 2 lower legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinking it might be time to mod his bike into a pitty style bike.. looking for any one whom has done any work to the little 70 to share ideas and maybe get some advice.

Theres definately parts for them , Check these pics out

DRZ 70!

38532d1219068211-anyone-make-drz70-into-anything-cool-img_4636.jpg

The next picture Has "Crf50" Style Swingarm and Forks , so im assuming you could use Crf50 aftermarket parts for it... maybe a little mods needed and even the Crf50 fork legs mite work.. (they probably copied most of the Honda design as there was already ALOT of parts available)

DRZ 70!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back