DRz400 vs DHZ160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahoo! Great video with some pretty sweet riding :)

Thought it was pretty good too that you had the song come up a notch as the DHZ made the pass.

Nice ... who was the dude on the 400 ya old man or a mate ? was he hating it ?

haha, good work. Good riding too! (y)

It was a work mate. It was funny that a 160cc could beat him :)

Yeah but at the risk of blowin wind up ya arse he isn't in the same class as a rider ... in my opinion your riding style is much stronger technically than him ....you are more aggressive and brake later which makes me think you've spent time on a full size mxer at some stage ??

Anyway good job .... should have put coin on it.:D

p.s I'd be giving him heaps at work :D

Yeah but at the risk of blowin wind up ya arse he isn't in the same class as a rider ... in my opinion your riding style is much stronger technically than him ....you are more aggressive and brake later which makes me think you've spent time on a full size mxer at some stage ??

Anyway good job .... should have put coin on it.:D

p.s I'd be giving him heaps at work :D

Thanks Mate. I did race MX bikes about 5 years ago. I got the YZ250F when they were first launched. Too many broken bones forced me to give it away but this is fun and much cheaper :)
I don't go as hard as I use to but gee it's fun.

Cheers

thats a sick vid i had the 150 an that was fast so i bet urs is too

omg i love this vid! hahaha is this 160 engine compatible with a rx50cc motovert? sorry im new n noob

Wow
That is a fast bike. I have showed my mates and we are keen to get them. Where is the best place to get these from.
Tom

Latest posts

Back