Dual Layer DVD Burner?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is but only 2.4x so gunna take forever to burn a disk

and a 2004 model so old,spend the 35 to get a new 1

this is a funny subject hey
ill tell ya a story
i brought some pioneer dual layer burner for like $80.00 ages ago
and well it lasted a couple of month before the fluid dynamic bearing in the pickup shat itself
so i went and bought an $18 generic 16x dvd/52x cdr thing and well it's 12 months old now so i reckon if it shits itself soon (which it's starting to get noisy) another $18 will be money well spent

sid your a rip off merchant tell ya mate to go to a geek central and get a generic mica

dual layer is just as it states dual being two layers on the disc so bascilly you can burn double the amount of imformation on the disc.. may movies do it case the movies are so long and big, but sometime there is abit of a puase when it changes between layers =)

this is a funny subject hey
ill tell ya a story
i brought some pioneer dual layer burner for like $80.00 ages ago
and well it lasted a couple of month before the fluid dynamic bearing in the pickup shat itself
so i went and bought an $18 generic 16x dvd/52x cdr thing and well it's 12 months old now so i reckon if it shits itself soon (which it's starting to get noisy) another $18 will be money well spent

sid your a rip off merchant tell ya mate to go to a geek central and get a generic mica

Must have got a bad 1 cause the only time i change my pioneers is when a quicker 1 comes out. Then the kids get the old 1. Reckon i got 6 of em being used aroung the house and all still good.

Hey mittz, hope ya not getting that laser pointer to point at aircraft....
A guy just did it to a police helicopter and is in jail for 2 years..

haha i just seen that on the news aswell i thort it said 10months jail not 2 years

I heard 2 years, 10 months is still a long time tho when u think about it......

well if you can get that long out of a generic why pay any more. Use it till it dies then chuck it and get a new 1. Guess if my first pioneer died early i'd be using a different brand as well.

gee that's a harsh penalty just for aiming it at a police helicopter

Latest posts

Back