Dual Stage Air Filter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be a very good upgrade. What sort of filter are you going to use to adapt to your box?

That sounds good, is tht to be sold in a shop or online, be sure to make a crf70 style one aswell. I think the twin air filters look pretty good but haven't used one.

Im in the process of getting Aluminium air boxes made. At this stage im trying to make it viable cost wise and without any hp loss or very little. The first 1 out will be for the lxr then other models will follow.

I'm also interested in this, Let me know how it works out for you. Power and price wise, I've got a few mates than can fabricate something like that for me but the mounting issuse had me stumped and to be honest lack of time to check it out for myself! ;)

Just for the people that are thinkn of oiling there air filters just remember dont go to heavy on the oil cause it clags up ya carby really easy.seen it done many times on cars and fouling up air flow meters.bit of a heads up for the newbys.

I always spray the hell out of mine the day before i Ride n leave it on an old rag over night! And I've never had any drama's, Yet? :) I'll be the first to tell you when I do!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back