Ducar 70cc repair manual

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSR70cc

Reaction score
First up like to say hello to everyone I joined this forum a couple of days ago and have been learning alot of useful thing.

I have a 72cc Ducar motor in my bike and it has a ticking sound when you are in second gear? I suspect something is wrong inside the box so I want to strip it down and see if I can repair it. Would anyone have a serrvice manual for this engine or know where I can get it? Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks Phill

hey mate welcome to the forum

unfornutely I don't think there would even be a manual made for these engines and if there was they will be hard to find

You can purchase at Honda Z50 Z 50 MOTORCYCLE Workshop Service Repair Manual - Documents / PDF
or google for a honda z50 service manual. Unfortunatly most of these bikes dont come with a decent manual, let alone some at all. Im looking at getting a few different ones translated, if anyone is interested in getting a copy ill see how much longer its going to take. In the mean time due to these engines being based on th Z50, Ct110 and so forth, one of these manuals will help you out. cheers.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping there was a manual for it but its all good! What about just the general service stuff like plug gap, valve clearances and stuff like that???

Latest posts

Back